crest.gif (74100 bytes)

RESERVE PSYOP UNITS

 

The 4th Psychological Operations Group (Airborne) at Fort Bragg, N.C., remains today as the only active duty U.S. Army Psychological Operations Group. Its forces constitutes 26 percent of all U.S. Army psychological operations units. The remaining 74 percent are in the Reserve component. Listed below are the USAR Psychological Operations Units and their locations.

 

7th Psychological Operations Group

10th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - St. Louis, Missouri

12th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - Moffett, California

14th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - Mountain View, California

17th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) (Dissemination) - Houston, Texas

 

 2nd Psychological Operations Group

11th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) -  Upper Marlboro, Maryland

13th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB (EPW) - Arden Hills,  Minnesota

15th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) -  Cincinnatti, Ohio

 16th Psychological Operations Battalion (POB) - Fort Sheridan, Illinois